You may invite Mike to speak or teach at a small group, preach at your local church, give a talk at a workplace event or even in a conference setting.
As a LEADER, he loves to speak on the following topics:
- Living Intentionally
- Servant-Steward Leadership
- Productivity (e.g. time and priority management, study habits)
- Leadership Development
As a TEACHER-FACILITATOR, he covers workshops that cater to a wide array of needs.
- Life on Life : This is a much-needed talk on the biblical principles of discipleship. It serves as an introductory course in developing a solid framework of what discipleship is about.
- Small is BIG : This is a seminar-workshop on practical principles needed to start, prepare, facilitate, sustain and multiply an intentional small group Bible study (or we can call “discipleship group”). This covers a study on basic hermeneutics, creating learning environments, and employing effective follow-up. This is a good follow-through for the topic, “Life on Life”.
- Ministry Foundations : This seminar-workshop teaches foundational principles on what our ministries must stand on based on the life and ministry of Jesus. This is done in partnership with Sonlife and Wavemakers.
- Everyday Commission : This is a seminar-workshop that helps us understand the implications of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) on a rather in-depth level, and plan out practical steps to make it happen. Like the “Ministry Foundations”, this is done in partnership with Sonlife and Wavemakers.
- Leading People in Worship : This workshop re-defines for us what “worship-leading” is about. Here, we will tackle both the “whys” and the “ways” on how we can sharpen the gift and be constantly reminded of the sacred call of building up our Church in worship through music. [Note: This is is not a music class. It is a workshop that helps develop a healthy and balanced worship-leading framework.]
- No Apologies: The Truth about Life, Love & Sex : This a workshop anchored on a character-based curriculum that advocates abstinence before marriage. This said curriculum was produced by a faith-based organization called Focus on the Family Philippines. The program objectives cover the following: 1) to learn more about yourself, your character, beliefs and attitudes, 2) to help chart a course towards achieving personal goals, 3) to be equipped to make choices that have the best and healthiest outcomes, and 4.) to understand what love is about, and how you can have healthy, fulfilling relationships towards the opposite sex. The target audience is ideally for students and young adults/professionals.
- Retreats/Recollections : Whether you are in the marketplace, a church or a non-profit organization, we all need a good break in order to rest, rejuvenate and re-align. Mike can help you design and facilitate one-day to two-day retreats, depending on your group’s unique context and needs. Due to the involvement of planning and logistical requirements, it would be good to contact Mike at the soonest time possible.
As a CONSULTANT SPEECH PATHOLOGIST, he does private consultations with:
- Families where there is a member with special needs
- Schools/agencies employing a Special Education (SpEd) program
- Institutions comprised of professional voice users (i.e. instructors/teachers, actors/actresses, vocalists, DJs/VJs, call center agents)
[Note: What is a Speech-Language Pathologist? Click here for more information.]
Now, how can we begin a conversation? Here are a few easy steps:
- You can write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach Mike through his mobile number: +63.917.805.0531
- Make a friendly comment at one of his blog posts.
- “Like” Mike’s Facebook Page (@mikeducodotcom) and send him a nice little message.
Kindly make sure that you introduce yourself, let me know how you found out about Mike’s contact details, and he will surely do his best to get in touch with you at the soonest time possible!